This policy aims to provide information about what data is processed and how within the processes related to the functioning of the BAYLABEL.PL website, as well as to whom to contact in matters related to such data. If you need more information, please contact us:
- at the e-mail address: email@example.com,
- or through the contact form,
User – any natural person using the BAYLABEL.PL site or services available through the Site;
Personal data – any and all information about an individual identified or identifiable by one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, including image, voice recording, contact details, location data, information contained in correspondence, information collected through recording equipment or other similar technology.
GDRP – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
HBL INVESTMENTS Julia Górecka, ul. Przemysłowa 11/2, 43-100 Tychy, Poland, NIP tax ID: 6462972634 (hereinafter CONTROLLER).
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
WEBSITE USE – DATA COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE and MOBILE DEVICES
ACCOUNT DATA and PROFILE DATA
Creating an account on the BAYLABEL.PL site requires providing User’s identification data, i.e.: user name and e-mail address. CONTROLLER processes the above mentioned data only for the purpose of authentication of the User in the BAYLABEL.PL site and enabling the User to use the online store.
PURCHASES ON SITE AND RELATED ACTIVITIES
In case of making purchases through the BAYLABEL.PL website, the CONTROLLER processes personal data of the User in order to enable the conclusion and performance of the sales contract between the User and the CONTROLLER. The above includes in particular: preparation and dispatch of goods, e-mail or telephone contact with the User, settlement of liabilities and receivables on the part of customers, handling of complaints, conducting sales analyses including statistical data, data archiving. The data collected may include, but is not limited to, the following: name, company name, NIP tax ID, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address as well as other data indicated or required in the processes related to the conclusion and performance of the contract.
CONSENTS TO RECEIVE THE NEWSLETTER AND MARKETING MATERIALS
The CONTROLLER processes Users’ personal data for the purposes of sending marketing materials concerning products and services offered by the CONTROLLER as well as by cooperating entities, as well as performing direct marketing activities with the use of automatic calling systems directed to telecommunication devices, including in particular phones or computers of which I am the end user. The user may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter, e.g. by providing the relevant information
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
In case of organizing a competition or a promotional campaign by the CONTROLLER within BAYLABEL.PL website, the CONTROLLER will process personal data of the Users who will take part in a given promotional campaign or competition, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and exclusively for the purposes related to the given promotion or competition.
The data referred to above shall be processed on the basis of:
- Article 6(1)(a) GDPR – the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes;
- Article 6(1)(b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the contract is concluded;
- Article 6(1)(c) GDPR – processing is necessary in order to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the controller, in particular the obligations arising from the Personal Income Tax Act of 26 July 1991 and the Corporate Income Tax Act of 15 February 1992;
- Article 6(1)(f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring the protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child – the right of the CONTROLLER to pursue or defend claims or to ensure the security of information, persons or property and to strive to improve the quality of the products and services offered should be regarded as a legitimate interest.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
CONTROLLER informs that in cases where the processing is based on the User’s consent, providing personal data is voluntary. The user has the right to refuse to provide the data, however, this may result in the lack of possibility to use certain functionalities of the website. The User has the right to withdraw their prior consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before withdrawal.
Users of BAYLABEL.PL website are also entitled to:
- to access their data and receive a copy of such,
- to correct their personal data,
- to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your personal data is being processed in a manner inconsistent with the regulations on personal data protection.
Under the terms and conditions set out in the GDPR or other data protection regulations and in the cases specified by these regulations, the User will also be entitled to:
- objections to the processing of personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- deleting personal data,
- transfer of personal data.
In case of any doubts regarding the rights of Users, possibilities or ways of exercising them, as well as any other issues related to personal data protection, please contact us: – electronically: e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- authorities or entities authorised by law;
- entities to whom the data are made available on the basis of concluded agreements concerning the activities carried out by the CONTROLLER, to whom the CONTROLLER subcontracts the performance of activities related to the necessity of data processing (processing entities), e.g.: companies providing IT services, operators of IT systems, payment systems, law firms, audit firms;
- courier, transport and postal services companies employed to deliver the ordered items to you;
- authorities or entities to whom the data will be made available on the basis of the data subject’s consent.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed in the following periods:
- data processed on the basis of consent: until such time as consent is withdrawn. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out before withdrawal.
- data processed in connection with a contract to which the User, the employee or contracting authority of the User is a party: for the entire duration of the contract, and after termination of the contract, for the period necessary for the performance of all contractual obligations, as well as for the period during which claims under the contract may come to light under the provisions of the Civil Code, tax law, or other legislation, or, where applicable, until you object to our processing of your personal data;
- data processed on the basis of a legally justified obligation on the part of the CONTROLLER: during the periods indicated by the relevant legal provisions – in accordance with the relevant legal obligation. In the case of cookies – the data are stored until a given cookie expires or is deleted by the User.
- data processed for the purpose of pursuing a legally justified interest of the CONTROLLER: for the period necessary to pursue that interest.
We would like to inform you that while using BAYLABEL.PL site, short information is stored in the User’s end device, in particular text files called “cookies”. Cookies contain such IT data as: User’s IP address, name of the website from which they come from, time of their storage on the User’s terminal device, record of device parameters and statistics and a unique number. Cookies are directed to the Site server via a web browser installed in the User’s end device.
Cookies and similar technologies are not used to identify the User and the User’s identity is not determined from them. Cookies and similar technologies can only constitute personal information if combined with other unique identifiers or other personally identifiable information.
Cookies allow you to maintain your session, to properly operate and display the site, to go back to previously viewed pages, as well as to display: a map of your journey, videos posted on YouTube and to integrate the site with social media.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Most browsers automatically store cookies on your device. Users can also manage the storage of cookies personally, for example by changing the settings of their browser or deleting stored cookies. The level of protection against cookies is set in each browser, until the cookies are completely blocked. However, disabling/deleting cookies may result in the following:
some features of our website will not work as expected. Cookies may be necessary for some functions of BAYLABEL.PL website.
You can find information on how to disable cookies by using the help function in your browser. Disabling/deleting cookies applies only to the browser in which this action was performed. Therefore, in other browsers, the disable/delete cookie action should be repeated.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS TOOLS (GOOGLE ANALYTICS, TAG MANAGER)
BAYLABEL.PL website uses services which enable the analysis of the way the User uses the website (hereinafter referred to as analytics tools) using cookies. The User can change their cookie settings at any time by changing the privacy settings in their browser.
Google Analytics is a system of statistics collecting data on users visiting the site.
Google Analytics collects, for example, data such as data from the website when analysing website traffic:
- how the user came to the site (through a search engine, whether sent from another site or directly typing the site address in the browser)
- where the user is physically present (country, city)
- which software is used by the user (operating system, browser, device type)
- how the user behaved on the site (how long they stayed on a particular subpage, how many subpages were visited)
For detailed information about the rules under which Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit this page: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL that Google may share from time to time).
BAYLABEL.PL site also uses Google Tag Manager. This tool does not collect personal data as such, but it does help to place and manage tags. Tags are small elements of the code, which are used, among others, to measure the traffic and behaviour of Users, record the effects of Internet advertisements, and carry out remarketing. The Tag Manager will also note if you stop visiting BAYLABEL.EN. For more information, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/
Hotjar is a tool for analysing users’ interest in particular elements of the service. It creates “mouse click heat maps” and examines how much users are involved in the site (e.g. for scrolling). Hotjar may also record User behaviour.
The last update of this document took place on 18.01.2020.